Re: [udig-devel] 1.2-SNAPSHOT available for testing

> Cool - the scripts used are committed into trunk/deploy.
>
> I am not the best bash script writer so I would really like a review;
> on the bright side this should make packaging less of a manual
> process.
>
> I will join you on IRC later.

Ok, the above should be really easy to fix.

I will be gone in the next hours. In the meanwhile I have reported
problems (too many) in a new section temporarily created in
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/1.2.0

Check out: Fast 1.2SNAPSHOT issues (for discussion)

I'll be on IRC whenever I get back.
Andrea