[udig-devel] svn repository

I have been having a couple of private emails from developers
encountering difficulty downloading jars (such as svg) from the maven
repository. While the strategy of trying again and again will work

There are instructions on changing the mirror you use on this page:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/08+Libs+Refresh.xml+Ant+Script#08LibsRefresh.xmlAntScript-ChangingRepositorytoDownloadFrom

For example I have a much better experience with:

<settings>
   <mirror>
      <id>ibiblio</id>
      <name>ibiblio Mirror of http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/</name>
      <url>http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2</url>
      <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
    </mirror>
</settings>

There are several other options:

America: http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2
Australia: http://public.planetmirror.com/maven2/
America: ftp://ibiblio.org/pub/packages/maven2
Europe: http://ftp.cica.es/mirrors/maven2
Not sure: http://ibiblio.lsu.edu/main/pub/packages/maven2

Changing to a mirror from you part of the world will make a massive difference.

Back to the top