Re: [udig-devel] GDAL libs for Mac

Hi all,
I updated some of the libs, but same as you have problems with libs
not getting downloaded from time to time.

I really wanted svg support in the current udig, since it can do nice things.

I tested the thing yesterday again and made a couple of fixes on the
refresh, which seem to force the svg libs to download. Not sure
though. If someone could try that out.

Thanks,
Andrea