Re: [udig-devel] GDAL libs for Mac

Hi Jody & co,

  I am working on this. Packaging is EASY on Mac. Once the container is created, you just chuck the files you want into it. Simple.

  The difficulty I am having right now is actually getting uDig to work from SVN.

  Once I fix a few little problems I'll be fine.

  Maybe if you have a little time tonight we could do a remote mac-2-mac connection so you can take a look Jody?

  I am having trouble with refresh.xml in net.refractions.udig.libs. It will download some library's and error out many times over for others; then suddenly decide to work for no apparent reason.

  So I simply just run the refresh.xml script every 6 hours or so and sooner (or later) all of the required library's download.

  So in summary, once I can get all the library's I need and get uDig working on my Mac again from SVN, I will package and upload the latest snapshot. My ETA for this will be tonight optimistically, or in the next few days if I'm being pessimistic.

  --Cliff

Sample of refresh.xml ouput:
==========================
[artifact:dependencies] [INFO] Unable to find resource 'picocontainer:picocontainer:java-source:sources:1.2' in repository jaitoolsmaven.repository (http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/)
[artifact:dependencies] Downloading: picocontainer/picocontainer/1.2/picocontainer-1.2-sources.jar from repository geosolutionsmaven.repository at http://mvn.geo-solutions.it/
[artifact:dependencies] Unable to locate resource in repository
[artifact:dependencies] [INFO] Unable to find resource 'picocontainer:picocontainer:java-source:sources:1.2' in repository geosolutionsmaven.repository (http://mvn.geo-solutions.it/)
[artifact:dependencies] Downloading: picocontainer/picocontainer/1.2/picocontainer-1.2-sources.jar from repository central at http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
[artifact:dependencies] Unable to locate resource in repository
[artifact:dependencies] [INFO] Unable to find resource 'picocontainer:picocontainer:java-source:sources:1.2' in repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[artifact:dependencies] Downloading: xml-apis/xml-apis-xerces/2.7.1/xml-apis-xerces-2.7.1-sources.jar from repository geotools.repository at http://repo.opengeo.org
[artifact:dependencies] Unable to locate resource in repository
[artifact:dependencies] [INFO] Unable to find resource 'xml-apis:xml-apis-xerces:java-source:sources:2.7.1' in repository geotools.repository (http://repo.opengeo.org)
[artifact:dependencies] Downloading: xml-apis/xml-apis-xerces/2.7.1/xml-apis-xerces-2.7.1-sources.jar from repository central.repository at http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
[artifact:dependencies] Unable to locate resource in repository
[artifact:dependencies] [INFO] Unable to find resource 'xml-apis:xml-apis-xerces:java-source:sources:2.7.1' in repository central.repository (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[artifact:dependencies] Downloading: xml-apis/xml-apis-xerces/2.7.1/xml-apis-xerces-2.7.1-sources.jar from repository jaitoolsmaven.repository at http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/
[artifact:dependencies] Unable to locate resource in repository
[artifact:dependencies] [INFO] Unable to find resource 'xml-apis:xml-apis-xerces:java-source:sources:2.7.1' in repository jaitoolsmaven.repository (http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/)
[artifact:dependencies] Downloading: xml-apis/xml-apis-xerces/2.7.1/xml-apis-xerces-2.7.1-sources.jar from repository geosolutionsmaven.repository at http://mvn.geo-solutions.it/
[artifact:dependencies] Unable to locate resource in repository
[artifact:dependencies] [INFO] Unable to find resource 'xml-apis:xml-apis-xerces:java-source:sources:2.7.1' in repository geosolutionsmaven.repository (http://mvn.geo-solutions.it/)
[artifact:dependencies] Downloading: xml-apis/xml-apis-xerces/2.7.1/xml-apis-xerces-2.7.1-sources.jar from repository central at http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
[artifact:dependencies] Unable to locate resource in repository
[artifact:dependencies] [INFO] Unable to find resource 'xml-apis:xml-apis-xerces:java-source:sources:2.7.1' in repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[artifact:dependencies] Downloading: commons-jxpath/commons-jxpath/1.2/commons-jxpath-1.2-sources.jar from repository geotools.repository at http://repo.opengeo.org
[artifact:dependencies] Unable to locate resource in repository
[artifact:dependencies] [INFO] Unable to find resource 'commons-jxpath:commons-jxpath:java-source:sources:1.2' in repository geotools.repository (http://repo.opengeo.org)
[artifact:dependencies] Downloading: commons-jxpath/commons-jxpath/1.2/commons-jxpath-1.2-sources.jar from repository central.repository at http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
[artifact:dependencies] Unable to locate resource in repository
[artifact:dependencies] [INFO] Unable to find resource 'commons-jxpath:commons-jxpath:java-source:sources:1.2' in repository central.repository (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[artifact:dependencies] Downloading: commons-jxpath/commons-jxpath/1.2/commons-jxpath-1.2-sources.jar from repository jaitoolsmaven.repository at http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/
[artifact:dependencies] Unable to locate resource in repository
[artifact:dependencies] [INFO] Unable to find resource 'commons-jxpath:commons-jxpath:java-source:sources:1.2' in repository jaitoolsmaven.repository (http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/)
[artifact:dependencies] Downloading: commons-jxpath/commons-jxpath/1.2/commons-jxpath-1.2-sources.jar from repository geosolutionsmaven.repository at http://mvn.geo-solutions.it/
[artifact:dependencies] Unable to locate resource in repository
[artifact:dependencies] [INFO] Unable to find resource 'commons-jxpath:commons-jxpath:java-source:sources:1.2' in repository geosolutionsmaven.repository (http://mvn.geo-solutions.it/)
[artifact:dependencies] Downloading: commons-jxpath/commons-jxpath/1.2/commons-jxpath-1.2-sources.jar from repository central at http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
[artifact:dependencies] Unable to locate resource in repository
[artifact:dependencies] [INFO] Unable to find resource 'commons-jxpath:commons-jxpath:java-source:sources:1.2' in repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[artifact:dependencies] Downloading: jfree/jfreechart/1.0.13/jfreechart-1.0.13-sources.jar from repository geotools.repository at http://repo.opengeo.org

--
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..."

Back to the top