Re: [udig-devel] GDAL libs for Mac

Just to follow up with both of you:

Tawan - I see your GDAL libs is ready; what do I do to make use of it?
 Cliff - I renamed your installer to 1.2-SNAPSHOT but is now a bit out of date; could I ask you to update it? Or update the instructions so I can make one? Or can we make a script similar to UDIG-1696 above in order to make it the same way each time.

I have been gathering up some scripts (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1696) allowing myself or others to package uDig up a bit faster. I will need to sort out how to put those into svn ...

I kind of think they would be better as an ANT script; but right now they are shell scripts that run on linux on osx.

Jody