[udig-devel] Branch request GeoTools/ImageIO

Hi List:

I would like to take a branch of uDig trunk in order to experiment
with GeoTools 2.7.x; and more importantly the next version of
ImageIO-Ext and GDAL.
I kind of hoped we would have a release already so I could use trunk
for this purpose; however a branch will work.

So if I could get a +1 (or better yet an alternate suggestion) I would
like to go ahead with this.

The goal is to test; fall hard over any api changes while we can still
do something about them.

Jody

Back to the top