[udig-devel] release planning

I have been contacted off list a number of times in the last month
asking about a release schedule.
My consistent answer was that I would be busy until July; and then I
would be happy to help, and that we could get organised on the
udig-devel list.

I would like to ask for an IRC or Skype meeting (here is a proposed time):
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2010&month=7&day=9&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=215&p2=240

Thanks to everyone who tested the Ecipse 3.6 experiment; I would like
to gather up a roll call of issues so we can see what we are up
against:
- I have some unread email and Jira issues to look at
- Notes on the release plan are here:
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/1.2.0

A couple of notes:
- The WMS problems in 1.2-RC3/RC4 should be easy to fix; I can release
a second 1.2-RC4 possibly tonight.
- I would like to change the website to make a 1.2-SNAPSHOT available
so we can have a smoother way of making a copy available for testing
- the image memory issues I cannot reproduce
- the problems with the axios tools? are the an update site problem or
a problem with the tools
- Eclipse 3.6 release process was easier and improved (no
1.2.0.qualifier problem); but how has it affected the application?

Jody

Back to the top