Re: [udig-devel] integrating the map viewer as plug-in in own RCP app

Jody,

I would love to collaborate with Konstatin on this.  I am still having the same problem.  The Seagull Tracking (the commercial one) does not show how to link various views (map, layer, catalog, etc.) together (I double checked).  When I added a new map, it does not show up on the layer list and so forth.

I don't see a template file at

> http://svn.refractions.net/udig/docs/trunk/

Is it the file 'workbook.ott'?

Cheers,