Re: [udig-devel] tutorial distance tool

Try hitting the "Validate plugins button" and check that your distance plugin indeed is ready to launch. Sometimes if the dependencies are troubled the plugin will not be allowed to start up.

Other then that I am not sure what to say; I hope the tutorial has screen shots you can check your work against?

Cheers,
Jody