[udig-devel] Blueprint for Open Source Web Mapping using uDig

Dear uDig Community,

I am interested in providing a tutorial that includes uDig, and I would like to ask for your help. I am a masters candidate for graduation at Penn State World Campus with a Masters in Geographic Information Systems degree. My capstone project is a Blueprint for Open Source Web Mapping. I am creating a step by step outline for the public's use to create open source web maps of a topic of their choice. I would greatly appreciate feedback from you to improve my project. I am releasing a draft of the Blueprint at http://mballingercapstone.web.officelive.com/default.aspx.  I would then hope to work with you during the next month to make sure the Blueprint is a valuable addition to existing documentation. Thank you for your consideration.

M. Ballinger

Back to the top