Re: [udig-devel] search added to website

We certainly don't want to reengineer Google's search engine.  How can one
attempt to improve a perfect beauty if there is such a thing.  From a quick
look at the search results again, they are all quite old.  Highly possible
that Google has not updated their cache of the list archive.  I cannot find
any recent posts through the search engine.  Nothing we can do really. :-(