Re: [udig-devel] search added to website

Hi,

This is such a great feature to have Jody.  The kind of seach engine I look
for when I start working with a new codebase.

I found a small glitch though.  I tried it out by searching for my own
message, which you also replied to:

http://old.nabble.com/GeoSelectionService%2C-ISelectionService-and-Programmatically-Creating-Selection-ts28687394.html#a28687394

The search engine could not find it with the keyword "GeoSelectionService",
which is in the subject of the message.  The old.nabble.com search, on the
other hand, located it without any problem.

http://old.nabble.com/udig-devel-f16528.html

Cheers,
Tawan