[udig-devel] Axios output failed render

Hi all,
I am using uDig1.2 RC3 on my linux machine with the Axios tools installed (extensions_1.3.0.m5) and there is a problem saving the resulted shapefile from a spatial operation. I tried with an intersection operation that creates a Geomety layer (in my case this layer contains only lines). The operation worked fine and the new layer has been loaded in the layers view. So everything fine till here. So I tried to save the new layer and it has been correctly saved with the name of the newlayer + the name of the geometry inside, so newlayer_line.shp but in uDig it is not correctly loaded. The name in the layers view is correct but there is no way to visualize it except delete it from the Layers view drag and drop the saved layer from the Catalog again.

This happened also in the previous versions of this rc2 candidates.

Somebody knows where is the problem?

Thanks

Silvia

Back to the top