[udig-devel] uDig / weekly report

1) What did I do last week

I've tried to insert the Neo4j DataStore in uDig.
At first I've tried to use the new Generic DataStore support but
nothing happened, my DataStore was never called. There were a couple
of bugs in my DataStore and I think there was also a classpath
problem.

So I've written a new Neo4j Catalog plugin, using the Shp Catalog
plugin as an example, and after some debugging I've managed to view my
data! :)

2) What do I plan to do this week

- clean / optimize the Catalog plugin and add a connection wizard
- debug the DataStore, watching how uDig uses the Query support and
begin to optimize queries

Regards,
--
Davide Savazzi