[udig-devel] How to extend the import wizard?

Hey Guys!

I would like to extend the import wizard by providing an additional way to import source. The point "Import XML file" would process some XML files of a given folder.

What plug-in do I need to add to my plugin.xml Dependencies? And what about the Extensions? I just started working with RCP and uDig, so any help is appreciated :) Thanks in advance.

Kon