Re: [udig-devel] SDK Quickstart with 1.2RC3_sdk

You can find it from the unstable page:
- http://udig.refractions.net/download/unstable/

(There was a link on the download page on the right hand side to take you here).

Guys I really want the 1.2-RC3 SDK to work can I ask someone to please try:
1. Grab the  net.refractions.udig plugin into your workspace as described in the quickstart
2. Open up udig.product
3. Switch to the dependencies tab
4. Remove the two broken entries:
net.refractions.udig(1.2.0.qualifier)
net.refractions.udig_language(1.2.0.qualifier)
5. Add them in again using the add button:
net.refractions.udig(1.2.0.SOMEBIGLONGNUMBERWILLBEADDEDHERE)
net.refractions.udig_language(1.2.0.SOMEBIGLONGNUMBERWILLBEADDEDHERE)

And let me know if it fixes the problem?

Other then that when we have a fix I will release the SDK again and let you know :-(

Jody

On 25/05/2010, at 12:32 AM, konfri@xxxxxx wrote:

> Hey Jody and Javier,
>
> I'm having the same issue with identical environment. According to SDKQuickstart.pdf, I was trying to download udig-1.2-RC2-sdk.zip, but was just able to get RC3. Where can I download RC2? Thanks in advance.
>
> Kon
>
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>> Datum: Mon, 24 May 2010 22:34:16 +1000
>> Von: Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx>
>> An: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS <udig-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Betreff: Re: [udig-devel] SDK Quickstart with 1.2RC3_sdk
>
>> Ohh tricky!
>>
>> The "qualifier" is replaced with a date/time stamp when we release, so we
>> will need to update our instructions some how.
>> An you try removing and then adding those two dependencies? It should pick
>> up the correct version number.
>>
>> Jody
>>
>> On 24/05/2010, at 8:16 PM, jcamara@xxxxxx wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, list,
>>>
>>> I'm in trouble setting up the Eclipse environment following:
>>>
>>> http://udig.refractions.net/tutorials/SDKQuickstart.pdf
>>>
>>> Downloaded all the required files, unzipped and setted jre and target
>>> platform as showed in the guide.
>>>
>>> Now, I'm trying to import source project 'net.refractions.udig'. After
>>> that, when open 'udig.product' -> 'Dependencies', I'm getting two lines
>>> with errors:
>>>
>>> net.refractions.udig(1.2.0.qualifier)
>>> net.refractions.udig_language(1.2.0.qualifier)
>>>
>>> No descriptions for red cross.
>>>
>>> Environment:
>>> WinXP_SP3 32 bits
>>>
>>> Downloads:
>>> eclipse-modeling-galileo-SR2-incubation-win32.zip
>>> dropins-3.5.2.zip
>>> jre1.6.0_17.win32_gdal_ecw.zip
>>> udig-1.2-RC3-sdk.zip