Re: [udig-devel] how to update the udig community site

Mauricio,

[...]
> More ...
> I have a look at net.refractions.udig-features/feature.xml
> I have changed the url section with "1.2" but it do not work

I think you should simply removing (i.e. leave empty) the "Version to
match" field of the udig_platform entry in the dependencies tab of the
net.refractions.udig_application-feature.
Could you please try that? I would myself but I have currently some
issues in the environment.

Why are you modifing the net.refractions.udig-features anyways?

Ciao
Andrea

>   <url>
>      <update label="User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS Updates"
> url="http://udig.refractions.net/files/update/1.2/udig/"/>
>
>      <discovery label="uDig 1.2 Updates"
> url="http://udig.refractions.net/files/update/1.2/udig"/>
>
>      <discovery label="uDig 1.2 Discovery Site"
> url="http://udig.refractions.net/files/update/1.2/community"/>
>
>   </url>
>

> --
> Mauricio Pazos