Re: [udig-devel] how to update the udig community site

On Tuesday 18 May 2010 12:04:08 pm andrea antonello wrote:
> [...]
>
> > You are right. Add the url using the "New Remote Site"
> > http://udig.refractions.net/files/update/1.2/community
>
> We used to have the community site there by default at some point.
>
> Not sure who did that, I guess Jesse. Any hint here?
>
> Andrea
More ...
I have a look at net.refractions.udig-features/feature.xml
I have changed the url section with "1.2" but it do not work

   <url>
      <update label="User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS Updates"
url="http://udig.refractions.net/files/update/1.2/udig/"/>

      <discovery label="uDig 1.2 Updates"
url="http://udig.refractions.net/files/update/1.2/udig"/>

      <discovery label="uDig 1.2 Discovery Site"
url="http://udig.refractions.net/files/update/1.2/community"/>

   </url>

--
Mauricio Pazos