Re: [udig-devel] how to update the udig community site

Yeah, I was wondering.. this is a udig issue, not of our plugins.
There is a discrepancy between the polugins, so no plugin will ever be
installed.

Hmmm, I am on IRC right now, perhaps we can spend a moment to face the problem?

Ciao
Andrea

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 12:27 PM, Mauricio Pazos
<mauricio.pazos@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 May 2010 12:04:08 pm andrea antonello wrote:
>> [...]
>>
>> > You are right. Add the url using the "New Remote Site"
>> > http://udig.refractions.net/files/update/1.2/community
>>
>> We used to have the community site there by default at some point.
>>
>> Not sure who did that, I guess Jesse. Any hint here?
>>
>> Andrea
> More ...
> I have a look at net.refractions.udig-features/feature.xml
> I have changed the url section with "1.2" but it do not work
>
>   <url>
>      <update label="User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS Updates"
> url="http://udig.refractions.net/files/update/1.2/udig/"/>
>
>      <discovery label="uDig 1.2 Updates"
> url="http://udig.refractions.net/files/update/1.2/udig"/>
>
>      <discovery label="uDig 1.2 Discovery Site"
> url="http://udig.refractions.net/files/update/1.2/community"/>
>
>   </url>
>

> --
> Mauricio Pazos