Re: [udig-devel] Testing uDig 1.2 RC3 Walkthrough 2

On Monday 17 May 2010 10:32:57 am andrea antonello wrote:
> Hi Mauricio,
> coming a bit late but coming :)
Hi welcome!

> I added JGrass to the update site also.
>
> I have a question. I saw you committed a site.xml in the udig feature
> on trunk with your new plugin references. Also there is a site.xml in
> the udig community site were the actual plugins reside. I also updated
> them both to be sure. I guess only the one online needs to be updated,
> right? That woukld make it easier to update versions keeping a fixed
> udig.
You are right. I use the update site wizard to be sure that eclipse 3.5 makes
an update site compatible with uDig 1.2 (files, directories, xml, etc).  But,
in order to share this site we cannot use the wizard, because we would need
the features of all community before executing the build in the site project.
So, I commit the update site because I add the "web" option to generate it and
show an example (our plugins in this case). But, you are right, in the future,
we only need update the on-line version.

> Ciao and thanks for re-enabling the update site.
>
> Andrea
cheers

--
Mauricio Pazos