Re: [udig-devel] uDig-1.2-RC2 on OS X 10.6 missing GDAL Bindings? Yes...

Hi Twan:

Now that uDig 1.2.0 development is settling down again perhaps we could go through the steps and figure out
what needs to be built for gdal support; would it help if I turn off the log message that is generated?

I have an outstanding request to GeoTools to ask what image format file extensions are available; if I can do that
in a quiet manner then the message will no longer trouble your log ... and the user will not be presented with
file extensions that don't work.

Jody

Back to the top