Re: [udig-devel] uDig/Neo4j Google Summer of Code on uDig Blog

There will be no platform changes until we can schedule them; you having a deadline on August 16th would be considered in the schedule.

If we do consider migration it will represent a couple of experiments (to see if there are any problems); and then a day of work. Indeed it is probably a good excuse for the developers to try out GIT.

Jody