Re: [udig-devel] 1.2-RC3 pre release avaiable

Hi Jody,
testing the new build on windows.

- rasters, tiff, ecw work great
- CQL filters in tableview work great

Reshape doesn't work for me. Tried to add a
length=geomLength(the_geom)
Using a file containing 60 megs of lines.

Putting reshape into the help search doesn't show up anything.
Searching manually found it. Guess that is an old problem though.

That's it for now.
Ciao
Andrea