Re: [udig-devel] howto 'draw' features to layer

Yeah the user can create a scratch layer (ie a memory datastore) and add and remove features with the option to save later if they want.

You can make up your own tools and renderers as well; there are some examples in the tutorials from the commercial training course.

Cheers,
Jody