[udig-devel] Problems to compile the uDig source code

Ok.

Let explain something.

I'm a beginner on development and so ... I have some doubts !

You said for me that I have to do is ---> tag a geotools release; and deploy it to maven.

Now my question is ...!

How can I do it !? If you could explain me step by step how I could do it I would be very grateful !

Because my doubts is ....

 when I saw the the uDig source code Documantation that was the insruction for check out the source code

---> check out the source code on this link ---> http://svn.refractions.net/udig/udig/trunk/

Since I'm working whit the trunk folder.

The trunk folder is de correct folder to check out the uDig source code !?

PS: the Message bellow is the last message you send for me .

> Message: 6
> Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 23:39:49 +1000
> From: Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [udig-devel] Problems to compile the Udig source code ...
> To: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
> <udig-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> DelSp="yes"
>
> I tried answer you previously - but have been having trouble with
> email ....
>
> Quick question - what copy of the source code are you using?
>
> The GeoTools ArcSDE plugin was changed in the last couple of months so
> that the DBTYPE_PARAM and others are no longer in that location ....
>
> Since the udig refresh.xml script pulls down the latest snapshot we
> have no way of choosing between GeoTools today; and GeoTools a couple
> months ago. So if you are trying to compile uDig 1.2-M5 or something
> there is no way you can do it :-(
>
> If I was needing to build uDig 1.2-M5 (for example) I would check out
> a copy of GeoTools locally from the same time period and build it; and
> then run refresh.xml.
>
> What we are supposed to do is tag a geotools release; and deploy it to
> maven - something I have *just* done for the upcoming uDig 1.2-M7
> release.
>
> Cheers,
> Jody
>
> On 25/08/2009, at 11:25 PM, Jhonys Correa Camacho wrote:
>
> > Hello !
> >
> > I'm traing to compile the Udig source code and, I have this
> > following problems in the AcrServiceExtension class....:
> >

> > DBTYPE_PARAM cannot be resolved
> >
> > INSTANCE_NAME_PARAM cannot be resolved
> >
> > PORT_NUMBER_PARAM cannot be resolved
> >
> > SERVER_NAME_PARAM cannot be resolved
> >
> > USER_NAME_PARAM cannot be resolved
> >
> > PARAM cannot be resolved
> >
> > The import org.geotools.arcsde.pool cannot be resolved
> >
> > So...
> >
> > I checked in my net.refractions.libs/lib/ directory the gt-arcsde
> > plugins, and in my net.refractions.libs/lib/ folder there
> > are 2 plugins but it doesn't exists in my net.refractions.libs/lib/
> > project.
> >
> > When I try Update Classpath the eclipse says that occurred erros.
> >

> > I got compile erros like:
> >

> > The constructor GridCoverageRenderer() is undefinded
> >

> > Extras information:
> >
> > I'am using the trunk copy of the source code. The link of the
> > source code I downloaded is -->http://svn.refractions.net/udig/udig/trunk/
> >

> > What should I do !? Any sugestions !?
> >
> > Hugs.
> >
> > Jhonys.

Novo Internet Explorer 8: mais rápido e muito mais seguro. Baixe agora, é grátis!

Back to the top