Re: [udig-devel] GeoTools confusion when upgrading from 1.1.1 to 1.2M6SDK

hi tony, *

my code is now free from compile errors - only a lot of Deprecated parts especially on Filters and Expressions. I will care for them after getting my application running.

Starting the application ended up with a bulky logfile. Very often:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: GDAL Not Available ... some image formats disabled:
Expected environment variable resolve to:
	LD_LIBRARY_PATH=null
	DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=null

Do I have to include GDAL lib manually and set the paths like requested or should it be part of uDig/GeoTools and I forgot to include a plugin?

The application started but the MapEditor stayed empty. Every action ended up in a new stacktrace with the missing GDAL

Thank you,
Jürgen

Tony Roth schrieb:
hi jürgen,

have a look at these pages:

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/GeoTools+2.5+for+uDig+Dev
elopers

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTDOC/09+Main

don't hesitate to ask me for migration. i've done this a few weeks ago.
tony