[udig-devel] Google Summer of Code: Web Map Tiles for uDig

Hi,

it has been a while since you have heard from me, but finally my Summer of Code project has come to an end. :)

You may want to take a look at my "Final Summary Report", which gives an overview about what the plugin does:
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Final+Summary+Report

I also made a small Flash demonstration showing the plugin in uDig (~ 7 MB):
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Web+Map+Tiles+for+uDig+-+Demonstration

Jesse is going to get the source code into trunk in the next days. Feel free to send suggestions or bug reports (I am sure there will be a few bugs left).

I would like to thank Jesse for his endless patience he had answering my tons of questions, Emily for the help on the WMSCRenderer, Jody for his feedback and also the rest of the community.

Tobias

Back to the top