[udig-devel] Problems to compile the Udig source code ...

Hello !

I'm traing to compile the Udig source code and, I have this following problems in the AcrServiceExtension class....:

    DBTYPE_PARAM cannot be resolved

    INSTANCE_NAME_PARAM cannot be resolved

    PORT_NUMBER_PARAM cannot be resolved

    SERVER_NAME_PARAM cannot be resolved

    USER_NAME_PARAM cannot be resolved

    PARAM cannot be resolved

    The import org.geotools.arcsde.pool cannot be resolved

So...

 I checked in my net.refractions.libs/lib/ directory the gt-arcsde plugins, and in my net.refractions.libs/lib/ folder there
are 2 plugins but it doesn't exists in my net.refractions.libs/lib/ project.

 When I try Update Classpath the eclipse says that occurred erros.

 I got compile erros like:

 The constructor GridCoverageRenderer() is undefinded

 Extras information:

 I'am using the trunk copy of the source code. The link of the source code I downloaded is --> http://svn.refractions.net/udig/udig/trunk/

    What should I do !? Any sugestions !?

Hugs.

Jhonys.

Novo Internet Explorer 8: mais rápido e muito mais seguro. Baixe agora, é grátis!

Back to the top