Re: [udig-devel] [Geotools-devel] GridCoverageRenderer API change?

Jesse Eichar ha scritto:
Its not a big deal. Don't let uDig hold up fixes. We can track until we get something stable. I just didn't realize that it was a risk factor. I will update uDig now that I know that it is not published API.

It's actually just my impression about the class, but we don't
have set in stone rules to identify classes that we need to be public
for some reason, but we don't want to commit to interface wise.

I can look at using LiteRenderer again but I wish I knew why we stopped using it. Originally we used LiteRenderer to render coverages then I think Cory changed it when he was doing some work on it. I don't know what his reason was. I wouldn't be surprised if it doesnt apply anymore. I am CCing the uDig list and maybe someone can remind me.

In the mean time I am just patching uDig to work with the new GridCoverageRenderer.

Thanks and sorry for the issue
Cheers
Andrea

Jesse