Re: [udig-devel] [Geotools-devel] GridCoverageRenderer API change?

Its not a big deal.  Don't let uDig hold up fixes.  We can track until we get something stable.  I just didn't realize that it was a risk factor.  I will update uDig now that I know that it is not published API.  I can look at using LiteRenderer again but I wish I knew why we stopped using it.  Originally we used LiteRenderer to render coverages then I think Cory changed it when he was doing some work on it.  I don't know what his reason was.  I wouldn't be surprised if it doesnt apply anymore.  I am CCing the uDig list and maybe someone can remind me.

In the mean time I am just patching uDig to work with the new GridCoverageRenderer.

Jesse