[udig-devel] Hold the line at GeoTools 2.6-M2?

Alex I think is done his dependency review? Is this true Alex ...

With that in mind I would like to update the refresh.xml script to
hold the line at GeoTools 2.6-M2 for a couple of days; and make a uDig
milestone release at the end of it (say Friday?). I will also remove
the hack to rename the geoapi jar as a SNAPSHOT (this is no longer
needed since we have been making use of stable released tags of GeoAPI
- and indeed I have no time to update which GeoAPI tag we use so it
should be very stable).

I did not think this would be a trouble; but it looks like a
GridCoverageAPI change caught us out; with that in mind I am open to
suggestions:
- we can hold on 2.6-M2 - and update to handle the GridCoverageAPI
change next week
- we can punt Alex to a uDig 1.2-M7 tag this afternoon and he can
continue his documentation work there

Please email back with your viewpoint on this one.

Jody

Back to the top