Re: [udig-devel] Shall we make the release today?

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 5:05 PM, Jesse Eichar<jesse.eichar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sorry for taking so long to reply.  The weekends are dead-zones for me.  I
> play with the family and ignore email.

I have the opposite arrangement :-)

> As for your problem:  I have been able to export on 2 different machines
> without a problem.  Perhaps the problem is a missing dependency of printing
> which is causing printing to not be resolved.

I can see the printing feature; and navigate to it via the root
udig.product dependency. I certainly have the printing feature; but we
are tripping up on version numbers.

Thinking; so if printing uses GEF and I did not have GEF set up
correctly that could explain why printing is not showing up?

> So you know I have changed slightly my install procedure.  It takes a lot
> more bandwidth but has been working great.  I download the eclipse for
> modelling.  And don't add any extras.  (although somethimes findbugs
> manually).
>
> I install the maven-ant plugin in ~/.ant/libs
> Then everything works great.

Well that is good to know; do you then set up eclipse to use your ANT
rather then its internal one?
So have other people that have set up and able to release followed the
same procedure? Or is this just you.

Jody

Back to the top