   Cannot satisfy dependency:
   From: 1.2Trunk 1.2.0
   To: net.refractions.udig.feature.group [1.2.0]
   Cannot satisfy dependency:
From: net.refractions.udig-feature 1.2.0 (net.refractions.udig.feature.group 1.2.0)
   To: net.refractions.udig_printing.feature.group [1.2.0]

A couple of questions:
- is anyone seeing this? Am I missing a step in setting up Eclipse 3.5 for release?
- what is 1.2Trunk doing as the name of the release?
- I have yet to try making a release using the "delta-pack" - the instructions are now a bit cryptic:
    "To export the product to multiple platforms:
    1. Install the RCP delta pack in the target platform.
    2. List all the required fragments on the Dependencies page."
- Is this a case where I should be running a command line script to release udig?

Here are the three things I have considered -  unzip the delta pack:
a) into dropins (this did not work for eclispe 3.4)
b) into plugins and features (this worked for eclipse 3.4 - but doing it in 3.5 causes my eclipse not to start) c) copying my eclipse into a separate folder and then installing the delta pack and using the whole mess as a targetplatform... is what I will try next.

Jody