[udig-devel] ECW / MRSID on Mac

Hi Andrea:

As mentioned on chat I have been having trouble getting things working on the Mac. This was working for me during the sprint (I sent email when it worked and adjusted some of the code that was failing to install JAI for me).

However this week I am running into trouble of the following form:

2009-08-03 00:28:59.585 java[904:80f] Process manager already initialized -- can't fully enable headless mode.
Aug 3, 2009 12:28:59 AM it.geosolutions.imageio.gdalframework.GDALUtilities loadGDAL
WARNING: Native library load failed.java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no gdaljni in java.library.path

This occurs when I go to add a ECW and SID file using the Add Layer wizard.

Jody

Back to the top