Re: [udig-devel] ECW / MRSID on Mac

Hi Jody,
ECW support wasn't compiled in the native libs for mac. For that we
will wait for the next release of imageio-ext.
So you should concentrate on Mrsid.

Your error tells you that the gdal imageio-ext things are not in the
right place.
To make them work you need to have the native libs I sent you and
Jesse after the sprint somewhere in the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH and DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH. Also the gdal_data folder has
to be made accessible throught a GDAL_DATA environmental variable for
some projection definitions.

After that you should be good.

Andrea

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 4:38 PM, Jody Garnett<jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Andrea:
> As mentioned on chat I have been having trouble getting things working on
> the Mac. This was working for me during the sprint (I sent email when it
> worked and adjusted some of the code that was failing to install JAI for
> me).
> However this week I am running into trouble of the following form:
> 2009-08-03 00:28:59.585 java[904:80f] Process manager already initialized --
> can't fully enable headless mode.
> Aug 3, 2009 12:28:59 AM it.geosolutions.imageio.gdalframework.GDALUtilities
> loadGDAL
> WARNING: Native library load failed.java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no
> gdaljni in java.library.path
> This occurs when I go to add a ECW and SID file using the Add Layer wizard.
> Jody

Back to the top