Re: [udig-devel] Re: Update: June 10th

Jody, I created and uploaded a windows installer for this release. I can easily make another one once the bugs have been fixed up. Just let me know.

Emily

Jody Garnett wrote:
I would also like to change our splash screen to say "demo" rather
than TRUNK; since I do not belive that "trunk" means anything to non
developers. Unless we had an elephant.

I think there may be another animal with a trunk; ah yes the tapirs -
a short trunk but a trunk never the less.

Jody