Re: [udig-devel] udig site down?

Should be back up now, we are about to switch to a much newer server in the next week or so, so there might be a few hiccups on switchover, but the idea is that this will happen a lot less often once we get going on the new server.

Cheers,
-Jeff

David Middlecamp wrote:
Hi Andrea,

  Yup, I can ping it, but I can't get a page from it, looks like it is down.
It does appear to be allowing connections on port 80 occasionally, maybe
the server is restarting or overloaded?

David

andrea antonello wrote:
Hi folks, any other experiencing a timeout on: http://udig.refractions.net ?