Re: [udig-devel] Re: udig-devel Digest, Vol 62, Issue 23

Can I ask you to try uDig 1.1.1 release please?

I can connect to ccip.lisasoft.com credentials readinly/readonly.

The geosci database did not work for me.
The planet_osm one did.

The only difference will be how forgiving trunk is with respect to
layers that are not set up correctly (ie declaired in the
geometry_columns table etc).

I have attached some screen snaps of the process.
Jody