Re: [udig-devel] Re: Polyconic Projection

Thanks Jody,
I have a link of geotools help doc
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTDOC/How+to+add+new+projections .

Here it is mentioned how a new projection can be added by taking help of
proj4. It seems geotools also implements the proj4 projection equations.