[udig-devel] Map in a View for uDig 1.1.1

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to view a map in a View in order to integrate this view in a already existing RCP Application.
This can be done with uDig 1.2 with net.refractions.udig.tutorials.rcp/ exemple. But this exemple suits only for 1.2. So, is there a way to get the same result utilising uDig 1.1.1 ???

Note: Using the code of Custom Application brings me too much menu buttons and possibilties that users of my RCP app don't have to have access to. More over, this implies I have to modify the 'application' class of my RCP app, what I can't do.

Thanks

Back to the top