Re: [udig-devel] Catch and deal with rendering errors on mapview

This is the case where mapview is more of a demo then a real solution.

In uDig we have a multi threaded renderer and make each WMS request in
a separate thread; this step is taken so we can walk away from and
ignore a thread that is not reporting back to us (since the timouts
involved can be so long).

Jody