Re: [udig-devel] Funny Behaviour with Edit Tool on Trunk

There is an issue now - http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1508

I'm pretty sure this issue is only related to editing. I don't have any problems with the selection tools when used on there own.

If you've seen something like this before maybe you could point me in the right direction otherwise I'll poke away at the problem and see if I can resolve it.

Thanks!
Emily