Re: [udig-devel] Access to tableview

Not sure I understand; the table view should be listening to the
datastore and be updated as you modify and commit changes.
What you are describing sounds different however; you are saying it is
not picking up on new features when you add them? If so that would be
a bug to fix; rather than expecting you to update the table view
(since the table view may not even open; or there may be more than one
of them; etc...).

Jody