[udig-devel] Funny Behaviour with Edit Tool on Trunk

Can anybody help me out with this issue?

1) Load up the usa_counties.shp file
2) Select "Select & Edit Geometry" tool
3) Select a Geometry to Edit
4) Select the zoom tool and zoom out/in.

I see that the geometry I selected for editing is no longer selected and another un-related geometry is selected. I find if I zoom around further that different geometries become selected (or sometimes disappear).

The pictures below try to show the issue. The first picture (selectfeaturetoedit.png) shows the feature I selected to edit. The second picture (zoomout.png) shows that happens after I zoom out. As you can see the features I selected to edit is no longer selected and 3 other random features are selected. (I did not select these features).

Thanks,
Emily

PNG image

PNG image