[udig-devel] WG: Any way to change projection area of WGS84?

Hi there,

I have a so-called area of interest which ranges from Africa to Alaska.

My problem is that the area is separated into two parts with WGS84 a) the left (New Zealand to Alaska) part ranging from -180 to -140 lon and b) the right part (Africa to New Zealand) ranging from 16 to 180 lon

I would like to have this area to be continous, to range from Africa to Alaska (first b then a appended).

Is there any way to achieve this displacement of the visible world?

Thanks very much for your ideas.

Best regards,

Monika

Monika Wnuk
Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR)
Deutsches Fernerkundungsdatenzentrum (DFD)
Informationstechnik (IT)

D 82234 Weßling
Tel: +49 8153 28 1649
Fax: +49 8153 28 1448