Re: [udig-devel] Add a EPSG code - E-Mail in Betreffzeile gefunden

Hi all, resurrecting this thread for a second.

> The list of CRSs is in the gt2-epsg-wkt.jar in net.refractions.udig.libs.
>  It needs to be unarchived.  There is a properties file called
> epsg.properties that has all the definitions.  You can add it.  Or a plugin
> can be added with a Startup extension point that adds it to the system.  I
> dont know which you would prefer.

Currently the description at the url:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTDOC/11+Referencing+FAQ
is something that is not supported in the geotools on which udig 1.1
bases, right?

 ReferencingFactoryContainer and ReferencingFactoryFinder do not exist
in my environment.

So would I really have to unarchive the jar? Only solution?

Ciao
Andrea