Re: [udig-devel] Add a EPSG code - E-Mail in Betreffzeile gefunden

Hey all,

There is functionality to do this. See the bottom of the referencing
FAQ:
  http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTDOC/11+Referencing+FAQ
with the mentioned class at:

http://javadoc.geotools.fr/2.6/org/geotools/referencing/factory/PropertyAuthorityFactory.html