Re: [udig-devel] Printing with uDig 1.1.1

Hi Silvia: We use the Java print api in kind of a normal fashion;
nothing special - just ask Java for a print job. I think we better do
a google search for the problem.

It looks like this is a known unbunto problem:
- http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=735947
- http://techxplorer.com/2008/02/21/printing-issues-with-java-on-linux/

It looks like there are some workarounds on those two pages.
Jody