[udig-devel] Printing with uDig 1.1.1

Hi all,
I am trying to print a page created with the printing editor. Everything seems to work fine but at the end when I click on the printer to print or to save on a pdf or something like that, I obtain the following error:
"An Internal error occured during printing.
Null Attribute".

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.jobs 4 2 2009-04-10 16:43:16.998
!MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "Printing".
!STACK 0
java.lang.NullPointerException: null attribute
at sun.print.IPPPrintService.isAttributeValueSupported(IPPPrintService.java:1147) at sun.print.ServiceDialog$OrientationPanel.updateInfo(ServiceDialog.java:2121) at sun.print.ServiceDialog$PageSetupPanel.updateInfo(ServiceDialog.java:1263)
   at sun.print.ServiceDialog.updatePanels(ServiceDialog.java:437)
   at sun.print.ServiceDialog.initPrintDialog(ServiceDialog.java:195)
   at sun.print.ServiceDialog.<init>(ServiceDialog.java:124)
   at javax.print.ServiceUI.printDialog(ServiceUI.java:188)
   at sun.print.RasterPrinterJob.printDialog(RasterPrinterJob.java:855)
   at sun.print.PSPrinterJob.printDialog(PSPrinterJob.java:421)
at net.refractions.udig.printing.ui.internal.PrintAction$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

Do you have any idea?
I am working on a linux machine but some others told me they have the same error both in window and in mac.

Thanks in advance for help

Silvia

Back to the top