Re: [udig-devel] About GeoIRC

Are you comfortable with the SoC submission process? So far you are
doing well to talk to others on the developers list (a factor that
mentors consider when they try and choose which proposals to support).

The outlines of Ideas on the wiki page are just enough to get you
thinking; you should focus on coming up with a strong proposal.

Jody